A webinar presented in partnership with Muck Rack, featuring Amir Bibawy (The Associated Press); Joanna Ossinger (Bloomberg News); Alisa Gumbs (Black Enterprise); Heidi Moore (The Ladders, formerly with Mashable); Jennifer Merrit (BBC Worldwide); and Greg Galant, CEO of Sawhorse Media
Join this webinar to pitch five business media titans. They’ll field your pitches live, reveal the trends they’re covering and share how to build golden media relationships. In just over one hour, you’ll learn how the Trump economy is changing business reporting and how to frame your organization so you receive favorable coverage.
Coverage in a top business outlet can make or break your organization. But getting your news on these sites, pages or screens is hard. This webinar makes it easy. It’s the gateway for reaching the influential business audiences you’ve been waiting for.
Join us to hear firsthand from top editorial gatekeepers what stories they most like to cover, what they will cover in the months ahead—and how to score valuable placement for your organization, exec, issue, product or service. Even better: You’ll have the chance to pitch them directly in our official “Pitch Tank” session!
- New trends and topics commanding coverage now
- Editorial missions: How to customize pitches to business outlets that differ in tone and audience
- The story elements that attract business journalists
- The data and stats that lure business reporters
- Online video, infographics and more: Multimedia that catches business editors’ eyes
- How to build relationships with top beat journalists
- The truth about press releases and media databases
- How to use Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media like Snapchat for improved media relations
- Top mistakes PR pros make and how to avoid them
- Lessons for improving pitches based on live feedback