Search engine optimization impacts nearly every communications vehicle you touch—and SEO best practices change rapidly. Don't fall behind. Join for the latest SEO techniques—and also discover how to create compelling content that gets seen and shared more widely.
What you’ll learn:
- All-new SEO principles, tricks and techniques to boost rankings
- The ultimate checklist for creating stellar, optimized content
- How to tap new analytics tools and features to measure your successes
Do you feel pressure to deliver better results with the content you create? Join this session with SEO-PR president and Rutgers instructor Greg Jarboe and Google’s Karen Budell to demystify recent Google updates, master new content marketing techniques—and amplify your content’s reach and results.
1–1:40 p.m. Central time
Session 1: SEO updates and principles
What’s new: Creating an SEO strategy that aligns with recent changes
This informative session will explore evolving search behaviors and recent search engine updates—and reveal the keys you need to unlock the power of SEO today. You'll leave with fresh insights and a simple SEO strategy you can use immediately to start building buzz for your content.
- The latest search engine behaviors and updates
- New SEO rules: Principles every communicator must now know
- Three steps to boost your search results: How to conduct effective keyword research, create keyword-driven editorial calendars and optimize content for keywords
- Insights into using analytics to better understand performance
Greg Jarboe is the president of SEO-PR and a digital marketing instructor at Rutgers University.
1:40 – 1:45 p.m. Central Time
1:45–2:30 p.m. Central time
Session 2: Content best practices
Give your content more momentum—and measure the impact
Discover how to create a compelling content plan that appeals to readers and attracts online audiences. Join this separate webinar session to learn what it takes to tell a stronger brand story—and how to build a content program that drives more traffic and achieves measurable results.
- How data can help guide your content and storytelling strategy
- How to create a content plan—from ideation to execution and publishing
- How to measure the impact of your content and adjust it as needed
- Ways to tie it all together with examples and case studies
Karen Budell is the content marketing lead at Google. @kbu79