Got a new app? How about a new drone, VR experience, smart device, TV, game, breaking research or exec with a bold POV? Whatever you’re pitching, you know it can be damned hard to break through the clutter and win coverage in a top tech outlet. Good news! This webinar makes it easy to reach the tech audiences you crave.
Join to hear firsthand from top editorial gatekeepers what stories they most like to cover, what they will cover in the months ahead—and how to score ink for your news, product or service. Even better: You’ll have the chance to pitch them directly in our official “Pitch Tank” session!
- New trends and topics commanding coverage now
- The new newsroom—how tech media is changing
- How to customize pitches to top tech outlets
- Hot buttons: The story elements that attract tech reporters
- Video, infographics and multimedia that catch editors’ eyes
- Storytelling and Facebook—how to find journalist passion points and use those insights to build relationships
- The truth about press releases and media databases
- How to use Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media like Snapchat for improved media relations
- Top mistakes PR pros make and how to avoid them
- Lessons for improving pitches based on live feedback