When you are presenting to a crowd, one of two things can happen: Either you deliver a mediocre speech that will be forgotten, or you seize the moment and leave the audience with a lasting impression. With the latter as an option, why would you choose any different?
In our upcoming webinar, you’ll learn how to craft and deliver a powerful, resonant speech.
In many organizations, there’s an unspoken consensus that giving a boring, passionless talk is just the way things are done. For the speaker, it’s unpleasant; for the audience, it’s excruciating. Why not break with tradition and raise the game? Learn how to turn even the most ordinary, obvious, overworked subject matter into an entertaining, thought-provoking, memorable conversation with the audience.
Borrowing techniques from ancient Greeks and modern messaging geeks, Mary Kate Scarafile will show you how to:
- Connect and emotionally engage with an audience
- Build trust and establish credibility
- Use humor to bring people together
- Frame your message to make an audience more receptive
- Create “hooks” and “conclusions” that will maintain audience interest
- Employ repetition, rhyme and reason to motivate your audience to action
- Keep it fresh by turning to unlikely sources of inspiration
Your speech might not change the world, but it can make your corner of the world a much better place. Your audience and your organization will thank you.