Just one hit in an A-list outlet can be worth thousands—and freelancers afford you a “back door” to that coverage. However, freelancers constitute a different breed of journalist. Though they may be more open to ideas, products and trips, they also want more legwork from you—including multimedia, access and more.
Join to learn how to pitch these leading contributors and other freelancers who write for multiple outlets. They’ll help strengthen your pitches during a live Q&A and interactive pitch session—and reveal exactly what the widest-reaching outlets want and how you can deliver it.
- New trends in journalism, multimedia reporting and the freelance marketplace
- Tools and media relations best practices: How to research and successfully approach the best freelancers
- How to handle products, samples, junkets and site visits
- Tactics for pitching via Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media
- Lessons for improving pitches—based on live Pitch Tank feedback