Facebook’s latest algorithm changes have sparked concern for brand and Facebook page managers—many of whom fear that their organic reach will plummet thanks to a new prioritization of interactions from family and friends. Join Carlos Gil (formerly with LinkedIn and BMC Software) and DocuSign’s Caitlin Angeloff detailed look into the update—and discover proactive steps you can use immediately to not only survive but thrive on Facebook in 2018.
1–2:15 p.m. Central time
Beating the new Facebook algorithm: How it works and what you can do to succeed
Facebook isn’t going to let communicators and marketers build their businesses for free without investing in Facebook ads. That’s why creating more highly-shareable content and engaging directly with every person who comments, likes or engages with your page are the keys to conquering Facebook’s algorithm change. Join us to fully understand the Facebook algorithm and how you can hack Facebook to get more engagement in 2018.
- Facebook’s four algorithm factors—and how they’ve changed (inventory, signals, predictions and overall score)
- How to adjust your Facebook formula: Steps brands must take now to hack Facebook’s signals factor with story-driven content
- Types of content your audience will love—how to dramatically boost active interactions with live video, influencer posts and more
- How to build and activate an engaged community using Facebook Groups
- The truth about paid versus organic Facebook content—and where to invest
- Real-world examples of what works and what doesn’t