Are you searching for the best tools to get your business organized? Are you interested in learning about Google communication tools that will not only help you become more productive but also help your organization connect and collaborate? Join this three-session virtual summit and learn how to use key communications tools to help your business advance. You’ll leave with real-life examples to tailor to your organization and greater confidence in your knowledge of Google tools.
What you’ll learn:
- Google communication tools that help communicators connect
- Advanced features of Gmail, Calendar, G+ and Hangouts/Meet
- How to create a productive communications team by using essential Google tools
- Tools that help communicators create great and effective content
- Real-world applications—how to implement them and create an effective comms team
Session 1: Tools that help communicators CONNECT
Advanced features of Gmail, Calendar, Chat and Meet
Sending and receiving email is only the start of Gmail. How can you enhance your Gmail use? Beyond the elusive “Inbox Zero,” you will learn the power tips and tricks to take control of your inbox. You’ll also learn how to add Calendar to the mix with practical tips on how to schedule your day like a pro. Learn about the real-time communication tools Chat and Meet and find out how they can help keep your team on the same page at all times.
You’ll learn how to:
- Look at the advanced features in the recent Gmail refresh, including working offline, integrating with other cloud tools directly in your inbox, keyboard shortcuts and setting up inbox nirvana
- Calendar scheduling made easy—including appointment slots
- Chat: Real-time chat including smartbots that help you throughout your day
- Meet: Video chat that’s easy to use and available whenever and wherever you need it
Kevin Verde is head of strategic services development, Onix Neworking Corp.
Session 2: Tools that help communicators CREATE
Advanced features including docs, sheets, forms, and slides
Do you want to update your skills with communication tools that help you create documents, sheets, forms and slides? These tools are extremely helpful in making your workflow more efficient, but they are constantly being updated with new features. Here is your chance to learn about those features in just one hour. You’ll leave with updated knowledge that will let you be more productive when creating communication tools for your organization.
- Advanced document features, including how to create customized templates and table styles along with suggested edits
- How to create custom forms for surveys and questionnaires
- How to efficiently gather and analyze data in Google sheets
- How to compare and track numbers efficiently through sheets
- How to create and edit outstanding presentation slides within your browser, allowing multiple people to work on them at the same time
Solange Jacob, PMP certified project manager, Onix Networking Corp.
Session 3: How to use Google Drive to radically transform your communications
How to approach Google Drive like a pro
We all like to think we’re organized, but organization exists at different levels based on the tools we use. Google Drive, used well, will truly transform how you approach working online and communicating with audiences both inside and outside your organization.
This session features:
- Cloud (storage)—learn tips on structuring your Drive storage to make it faster to find what you want, when you want it
- Create (e.g., docs, spreadsheets, forms)—how to approach files coming into your inbox from other platforms
- Collaboration (e.g., with team members)—discover how to assess which sharing method to use, with whom, and tips on how to work effectively together on documents at the same time
- Communication (with a select few, or the world)—tips on how to communicate with your team in ways that make your messages easy to understand
Martin Shervington is founder of Plus Your Business