Attract and engage wider audiences with powerful, emotional visual storytelling.
Visual storytelling has never been more important. But much of today's visual communication in business fails because it lacks the knock-out punch of emotional storytelling.
Join John Zissimos, chief creative officer of Salesforce, to discover the power of letting your customers sell for you how to bring emotion and empathy into business narratives—and how to transform your communications team into a 21st century data-driven creative agency inside your company.
- The anatomy of an emotional narrative arc
- Story structure and how to think like a screenwriter
- To find beautiful story arcs in customer success stories
- To inject empathy and emotion into dry corporate stories
- To move hearts through customer testimonials
- The huge storytelling power of volunteer work (e.g., in Haiti and Cambodia)
- How Salesforce worked emotive storytelling into its narratives
- Practical insights into:
- Fostering creativity
- Running a film team
- Establishing a data-driven creative model
- Educating executives on emotional storytelling
- Securing budget for video