A webinar featuring video production expert Brian Malone, whose clients at Malone Media include Facebook, Salesforce and others.
Stop having your mind blown by amazing video stats—and start blowing minds with your own amazing videos…
Did you know video accounts for 74% of all online traffic? Or that all Facebook posts will be video-based in three to five years? Or that YouTube is exploding as the must-use search and social media platform for branded videos—with over one billion users?
These astounding numbers add up to one unavoidable truth: Your career, content and budget could soon be DOA if you don’t add videography to your skillset today. Join this session to stay relevant and indispensible. In just 90 minutes, video producer Brian Malone will show you how to create and share low-cost, effective video for Facebook, YouTube and other platforms. You’ll also learn how to grab your fair share of today’s booming live streaming audience.
- Storytelling secrets: Six principles of crafting a narrative that captures your audiences’ attention—and keeps it
- Planning essentials: What communicators must know about scripting, storyboarding, rehearsal and shot lists
- The best equipment: Low-cost cameras, mics and lights
- How to shoot like a pro: Seven rules of shooting stellar video
- Rule of thirds
- Match the scene
- Avoid the jump cut
- The “45 degree above zero” rule
- Change your level
- Axis of action or the “180 degree” rule
- The most popular NLE editing solutions: Final Cut Pro, Avid, Vegas and Premier—and how to use them
- Easy ways to use low-cost editing apps on the fly
- Distribution magic: How to reach your audience where they are using Video Management Systems, YouTube and professional-grade webcasting
- Live streaming—insights and next practices for going live: YouTube, Facebook, Periscope and Instagram