Discover exactly how it's done when you watch, "Periscope, Meerkat and Facebook Live for PR: New livestreaming best practices to reach millions".
Taught by Pamela Naumes, senior director of brand engagement at Campbell Soup's C-Fresh, and Andrew Grinaker, content strategy director at POSSIBLE, this session will demystify real-time video.
Your team will lean to connect powerfully with mobile audiences to showcase your brand and enhance your messages!
- Meerkat vs. Periscope: How to choose which platform is best for your brand—and how to get started quick
- What PR pros must know about Facebook Live—and how to add it to your Facebook page or program
- Best livestreamed-video uses for PR: from broadcasting events and Q&As to interviews and product launches
- Livestreamed video in five easy steps:
- Strategy: Set livestreaming goals that match your brand goals and values
- Concept: How to brainstorm brilliant livestreaming hooks
- Pre-promotion: How to stir up interest in your stream
- Execution: The tools, tech and techniques to film and stream your ideas—from using tripods and ensuring Wi-Fi to staging
- Social amplification: How to integrate livestreamed video on social media channels
- Boost engagement: Inspire followers to share livestreamed video using cameo, scheduling and other tricks
- Get mainstream media coverage for your livestreamed video
- Metrics that matter: Track KPIs like retention, views, time watched, shares, click thrus—and tie them to ROI
- ... and much, much more ...