Are you running healthy social media accounts and campaigns? Learn from an expert at Dell how to ensure you’re implementing social accounts that lead to successful online campaigns. Not only will you learn tips that are a cut above the rest, but you will also learn how your organic social presence is more important than paid presence. This is one not to miss.
What you’ll learn:
- How to make sure you are running successful, healthy social media accounts
- How to create a custom index to measure your success
- Top tips directly from Dell on what measurements are considered for their custom index studies
How to use your social data for future success
Is your social presence healthy? Learn from Dell why organic social media health matters more than you think
In the fast-paced world of social media, it's easy to just focus on making the next paid social media campaign even bigger. Yet, when was the last time you looked at the overall health of the social accounts these campaigns run through?
Most brands continue to devote considerable resources to paid campaigns, yet savvy consumers are increasingly turning to your organization’s organic social presence for information. Learn how to bring these worlds together with a little bit of data, a few Excel tricks and an appetite for improving your digital customer experience.
- How the Dell social team established a custom index to measure the relative health of their 300+ branded social media accounts
- What measurements are considered in the index, and how you can adapt the approach for your organization
- Why your organic social presence matters just as much (and perhaps more) than your paid presence
- How the data can be used—and considerations for those conversations
- How to put a spotlight on your brand’s organic performance and pave a path for improvement
Thom Lytle is senior director of social business at Dell.