Whether you’re trying to convince stakeholders to invest, the press corps to buy into your message or employees to embrace your new mission, the goal of communications is to persuade—to move audiences to your point of view, and to get action. Join this session to transform all your organization’s presentations into Ted-worthy events that inspire, compel and emotionally move audiences. What you learn here will help you gain the confidence of—and boost your value with—your high profile clients.
Do you want to learn how to present, convince and convert—using
the power of storytelling and rarely revealed techniques that make TED talks so compelling? Would you like to persuade stakeholders to invest, the press corps to buy into your message or employees to embrace your new mission?
Then join this session and learn how to move audiences to your point of view every time you, your exec or team members take the podium. This interactive workshop will reveal practical storytelling principles that will help transform every presentation you script or deliver into a TED-worthy event that inspires audiences to act.
- Where it all starts: How to choose the right idea or topic
- What makes TED talks great—from the best preparation processes to creating connection, persuasion and revelation
- How to humanize products with the “Once upon a time…” story structure
- How to simplify messaging to break through content pollution
- Smart ways to tell your story—not your competitor’s
- How to make data count in a context that audiences care about
- Techniques to make your stories stick, using visuals