Become one of those few when you join this new PR University webinar taught by Emmy and Webby award-winning graphics editor Graham Roberts of The New York Times and Telly award-winner Charlene Sarmiento, PR manager at Goodwill Industries.
They’ll share how to shoot and distribute head-turning, ROI-earning photos and videos. From the secrets of visual story-telling to the best low-cost tools and resources on the market today, what you learn will supercharge your digital results.
- How to integrate visuals into your content strategy
- How to build an award-winning visual brand journalism team
- How to set realistic goals and KPIs to keep your visual campaigns in line, on track and on time
- Visual journalism lessons from The New York Times:
- Who they staff, what they do—and how to follow suit
- Data visualization and motion graphics—how to add these to your visuals program
- Tools and tech to create stellar visuals
- What’s next: Hot apps and visual trends to watch
- How PR pros can supply the story-pitch images editors find irresistible
- Video planning and production techniques from Goodwill:
- How to tell an effective story using Web video
- Money-saving techniques for shooting video
- How to navigate minefields to streamline approvals
- The best cameras, mics and sound techniques
- iMovie, Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere—which is best for your next project
- Know when to shoot your own video—and when to get help
- How to track and show results for your visual PR
- Common visual communication mistakes
Watch this webinar to create award-winning visuals and videos guaranteed to increase your digital reach and ROI.